Fourth Arts Block has two forms of membership – Full and Affiliate. Please read below for eligibility and the application process. For an application for either form of membership please email email@example.com.
Applying for Affiliate Membership
To be eligible for Affiliate Membership:
- Must be a local nonprofit or business who are neighbors, rehearse or perform within the E. 4th Street Cultural District regularly, or regularly partner with District.
- Application form
- Documentation of cultural or community programs and services.
Affiliate Membership Description
- Organization listed and linked on website as part of FAB community.
- 3-5 programs each year featured on calendar and e-marketing.
- Access to centralized ticketing and merchandising opportunities
- Cross promotion opportunities through marketing partnerships, ticket promotions, and special events.
- Participation in community building initiatives like FAB! Festival.
- Membership dues $125
- Share accurate information about performances, workshops and classes to be promoted
- Prompt response to inquiries and help meeting deadlines
- Willingness to participate in special promotions and partner with other members where appropriate
- Link to FAB; logo in publications & programs
Applying for Full Membership
To be eligible for Full Membership:
- Must be owners or presenting the majority of programming on E. 4th Street between Bowery and 2nd Avenue.
- Members must be a non-profit cultural or community group.
- Tax exemption 501 (c)(3)
- Documentation of performance history or proof of ownership of property on E. 3rd or 4th Street between Bowery and 2nd Avenue.
Full Membership Description
- Featured in all FAB’s marketing initiatives (website, e-blast, publications, partnerships, ticket promotions, audience data, and tourism listings)
- Participation in community building initiatives like FAB! Festival
- Technical assistance and re-grant opportunities as available
- Inclusion in shared advocacy and development opportunities
- Membership dues based on budget size:
– Over $500,000: $1,000
– $150,000 to $500,000: $500
– $50,000 to $250,000: $250
– Under $50,000: $125
- Participation in quarterly membership meetings and periodic project committees
- Providing FAB with information about performances, workshops and classes as soon as it’s available
- Responsiveness and help meeting deadlines
- Accurate audience data
- Link to FAB on website and e-blasts; logo in publications & programs
- Willingness to offer ticket discounts to local residents, participate in special promotions, and partner with other members where appropriate